2010 BC Heartland Rally, Sept. 10-13

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
2010 BC Heartland Rally will be held Sept 10 to 13, 2010 at Claybanks RV Park,
1300 Voght Street, Merritt BC V1K 1B8.
Phone 1-250-378-6441.
www.claybanksrv.com
Come Friday stay until Monday if you can or go home on Sunday if you need to go back to work Monday.
I have 10 large sites reservad and we can get more if needed, if we book early.
Contact Rosemary McNiel to reserve
site cost: full hook up pull through $30
Wifi available
Let us know when you have booked
Rand Lutman
BC Chapter rep

Last edited:

loafer

Rand we are interested in attending not sure when registration starts or how soon we have to book
Bill in Chilliwack

Retired CPO

2010 BC Heartland Rally will be held Sept 10 to 13, 2010 at Claybanks RV Park, 1300 Voght Street, Merritt BC V1K 1B8. Phone 1-250-378-6441.
www.claybanksrv.com
Come Friday stay until Monday if you can or go home on Sunday if you need to go back to work Monday.
I have 10 large sites reservad and we can get more if needed, if we book early.
Rand Lutman
BC Chapter rep

Rand,
My wife & I will more then likely want to attend as well. We will be back from the Annual Heartland Rally in July by then so I think we can make it up from Granite Falls, WA

sailorand

Thanks for the interest.
You can book now if you want. We really have to get booked by May at the latest. When you phone tell them that you are with the BC Heartland Club. If we get more than 6 rigs we will get a discount.

wyleyrabbit

We wanted to make this one, but alas, you've booked it during the school year. I realize that as parents of young kids, we're likely a minority...but it would have been great if the rally would have happened sometime in the summer.

sailorand

wyleyrabbit
That is why it is scheduled on a weekend, so more can make it. Sure hope you can make it anyway

Last edited:

labbysmom

I emailed them about a family gathering this summer and they replied to say they were travelling until April.
Diane