Heartland's everywhere in BC

Retired CPO

Wow, We have seen Heartland products everywhere here in BC, Canada. Here at the Cottonwood Meadows RV Resort there is another Bighorn, Cyclone, North Country, etc. Sorry Jim no Landmarks, they say that those just can't handle the cold, or was that about their owners? oh well age is setting in I guess. Watch for info we will soon post with Pic's on the Winter custom skirting & Airconditioning cover(in many colors) we are having made here by WW Tent Repairs here in Chilliwack,BC, Canada. Wow, this area is beauitful with streams, white capped Mts, etc. :D

loafer

Wow GAry we live in Chilliwack and are happy to have you folks up from PA
My brother lives in York Pa and I know how far that is from here.WE are travelling to York Pa next june 2010
How long are you here for ?
Regards
Bill

Retired CPO

We will head out on Wednesday morning after the crew completes the custom Skirting for our Bighorn here at the Cottonwood Meadows RV park. York PA is only an hour from our home in Chambersburg, PA. My wife & I have made a move to the west cost last month as our Son is in WA & Daughter lives in Langley, BC with 3 Grandkids.

loafer

GAry , sorry for the rain we are havin its been great up to a few weeks ago and the west coast rains have set in . Great that you get to see the grand kids. We used to live in Langley for approx 30 years . We moved to Chilliwack as prices are lower here and that enabled us to retire . We bought a Sundance 5 th wheel this March and have been down to California and Oregon this summer. Also some other shorter trips
and planning a trip cross Canada and down to York and across the US going to heartland rally in Nashville and Ohio rally the week beforeNashville
Regards Bill

loafer

Gary
I am not familiar with Navy terminology and ask what the letters CPO stand for ?
Thanks Bill

loafer

Gary
Thanks for the info ,noticed that you had replied to the rally post for the BC chapter and that you might be going to the Nashville rally as well. Everything being well I hope to see you folks in Nashville as well as Merritt BC. Safe travels
Regards
Bill