slo shower

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Brand new trailer? Could be construction crud in the drain pipe. Open up the basement and see if you can remove the trap and clean out the piping. Or run a drain snake in from the shower drain to the holding tank to see if there's blockage.

jbeletti

OMG - those pictures on the ZipIt site were gross!

Larry,

Sounds like a clog between the shower and the tank. I think the ZipIt or something similar is a goor first course of action.

I'd stay away from any chemical clog dissolvers though as they may be too harsh for the plastic piping.

Let us know how snaking the pipes go.

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I keep a couple zip it's on hand. They work well. We've also had good luck with Draino, two part drain cleaner. When we use Draino, we follow it with lots of water to flush the tanks just in case it might cause any problems with valve seals or whatever.

wdk450

Another type of drain opener

Gang:
I have used the following type of expanding, self-sealing, hose pressure drain opener at home with success.
You need to remove the drain screen to get it into the pipe. It builds up a pulsating pressurized water column from a garden hose against the pipe obstructions.

http://www.accentshopping.com/product.asp?P_ID=148885

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Now that I think about it, M-80's were the cleaner of choice back in the high school boy's rooms.:eek: