HL Response to a Problem

SilverRhino

Yesterday evening I posted a request for assistance with the plumbing on my BC.....seems that my line for winterizing was not connected to anything......and the back of the winterizing by-pass had one leg with nothing attached.

This caused concern on my part so I asked for help to see if the solution I had arrived at was correct. Of course I got the expected help from forum members......what I did not expect was the response I received from HL.

Returning home this morning after coffee I found a message on my answering machine from Jim Beletti. Jim wanted me to know that he had seen my post and it had been forwarded to all the appropriate parties at HL. We discussed the issue, and agreed on an approach to remedy the problem. A short time later a received an eMail from Steve Kennel who I had notified of the problem also. Steve had already solved one of my issues and had passed the information on to Dave Jones.

Approximately one hour later....Dave left a message on my answering machine. I called Dave, missed him.....but no worry....within the hour he returned my call. He was following up to see if I had solved the plumbing issue and if not, what could he do to help.

So basically......I post a problem with a HL product on the forum and within 12 hours I have received not only eMails regarding the issue, but two personal telephone calls!

My hat goes off to Jim, Steve and Dave........What service and commitment to their customers. This is the type of response I have received each time I have been in contact with HL.

Guys keep up the Great Work!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Randy,
Glad to hear your issue was resolved.

Just proves that you dont have to scream at people or beat a dead horse to get results.

It also shows what kind of people are employed for Heartland.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Yep, when I mentioned (OK, I was rolling out a guillotine) my awning problem, Jim B. bumped it up to management. Very shortly after, I got a cell phone call from Dometic at our campsite.

Riverman

Wow. You just don't see service like that every day from manufacturers. Am I ever glad we decided on ordering a HL product last week!! You just can't beat "Word of Mouth" advertising. Perhaps you should also be posting your comments on other general rv forums...kinda rub it in a bit!

jbeletti

Randy - you're very welcome - thank you.

John - you're very welcome too :)

Timing (and travel) does not allow me to get involved with issues everyone may have, but when I see something that going on where I feel I know who may have the answer or can assist with swift resolution - I try to take the time to move the matter along. And when I can do this - I am very pleased to do so.

For you guys that have taken a calm/rational approach to issues you have had - I thank you and I have enjoyed working with you.

Happy camping everyone!

Jim

jbeletti

Wow. You just don't see service like that every day from manufacturers. Am I ever glad we decided on ordering a HL product last week!!

We're glad you did as well Riverman. And please get involved with our Alberta chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. Our Chapter Leader, Doug has already been given your username.

They had a great time at their first rally. Get plugged in. And join the Heartland Owners Club too :)

Jim

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
I encountered much the same response to an axle problem a couple of years ago. I had reported to my dealer and the were to contact Lippert. I kept checking with dealer and they said they were waiting for Lippert. I then put in a forum entry and within hours had a call from Lippert which had been triggered by Scott Tuttle of Heartland. Things were solved quickly after that. Doug