Door between hallway and bedroom in 3670

jgoddardg

Has anyone attempted installing a solid or solid with glass door between the hallway and bedroom in BH 3670RL? The new models have one and the wife wants one - the door, not the new model. Thank goodness, or I'd be gone and she'd have a new model - husband, not RV.

Last edited:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
John,
Depends on your particular year and model. If your 3670 is like my Augusta and has the two tall windows along the staircase then you may not have enough room to mount the solid door. I too would like to have the solid door but have found the two tall windows to be the challenge. As you will notice in the newer models of the BH 3670 and LM Augusta they have changed to a single window alond the staircase to accomodate the new solid door.

Mark

bnunn11

I would like to do the same thing in my 09 3670RL. Right now, just a cloth door. With the kids watching TV in the LR, it would be REALLY nice to be able to close the door!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Has anyone attempted installing a solid or solid with glass door between the hallway and bedroom in BH 3670RL? The new models have one and the wife wants one - the door, not the new model. Thank goodness, or I'd be gone and she'd have a new model - husband, not RV.

Careful John - She could end up with a new model - husband and RV both!:angel:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I thought there was someone that installed a louvered panel door to their bedroom and posted photos, but I could not find it doing a search.