Fredericksburg Texas Campgrounds

SilverRhino

We've just returned from a great trip to the Texas Hill country. While there we stayed at the Fredericksburg KOA......looked at two other RV parks in that area and opted for the KOA. Not usually fans of KOA, I think the note I sent the park best describes it:

Dear Owners/Managers;

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at your RV park from Oct 31 - Nov 7. I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed our stay. We were in site L-5 and loved that area, with all the trees.

We have been Rving for a number of years, and actually have never been all that fond of KOA parks. Most of them are cookie cutter parks with no personality, the park or the employees, NOT so with your facility. Everything was well maintained and the personnel that we had contact with were all very friendly. We had an issue with two cable channels that stopped working....mentioned it to one of your staff while walking my dogs....next morning we had all channels! By the way, our Beagles also loved your park!

Rest assured....the next time we are in that area ( probably Spring 2010 ) we will be contacting you for reservations, so we can relax under your beautiful oaks!

Thank you again, and keep up the great work!

Randy & Mary Rockwell
Lubbock, TX

jimtoo

We have stayed numerous times at the Fredericksburg RV Park near downtown. It is the cleanest and best kept park in the area. It is close enough you could walk to main street if you wanted, but off the highway about 2 blocks, so there is no traffic noise. Clean restrooms, showers, laundry and very nice meeting room.

Jim M

bill40

We just returned from a long trip and used KOA many times. We found them to be very clean and friendly and most were reasonable. Spent 5 days at the one in Branson. Found even ones that were listed closed went out of their way to help with a over night stay in late Oct and early November. Did the same as you and sent each a Thank You after getting back.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We too have stayed at the Fredricksburg RV Park and have enjoyed it very much. We only stay at KOA's while traveling and seldom for more than one night.

geeksrus

I agree, the Fredericksburg KOA is A-one. We were there attending a Cardinal Owner's Rally a couple of years ago. Great set up & terrific owners.

Eh!

jgallego

I have stayed at the Fredericksburg RV park for a week and it was a great stay. People were friendly and right near the center of town.

Jaime

MC9

My Sundance was parked in the Shell station across the street on the 10th, waiting for the locksmith to come and open the Sundance's door.(something internal). Took about 20 min. from phone call to payment ($35). A lot less invasive than my plan. Anyway the KOA looked like a nice place.