Incommunicado!

Cheryl

It's finally here! We leave tomorrow for 3 1/2 weeks. We will not be taking the computer, so if you happen to see us stop by and say HI. As far as I know, we are the only owners that have the matching graphics on the truck.

Tom of Ypsi

Good luck, have a safe fun trip and let us know when you get back of how many Heartlands you saw and how many Heartland owners you were able to talk to.
I reallly like the graphics on your truck, I would like to have them on mine but my truck is two tone, white with tan lower, so I do not think it would look right.

Cheryl

Thanks.
Is the tan the same color as your Mt. Rushmore? If it is a different shade, the graphics would stand out. Or you could just put them on the upper white part.

Tom of Ypsi

Cheryl,
The tan is pretty close to the lighter tan graphics of the Landmark. I am thinking it would be just a little too much. Wish there was some way to put the graphics on easily and take them off if they do not look good.

Cheryl

Nelson seems to think they will "peel" right off (with some finesse, a lot of patience and time). But, they are not cheap, I wouldn't recommend getting them unless you are going to keep them.

jpmorgan37

Have a wonderful trip Nelson and Cheryl. Hope that the wind is to your back and that your weather is good. Be safe.

John

jimtoo

The graphics will come off pretty easy with a little heat (hair dryer) and a little patience. But like Cheryl said, they are kinda expensive to just try out.

Judy Bentley

Seakayaker
Graphics Info Request

Ron and I love the graphics. Where did you get them? Pardon for asking, but how expensive were they? We talked to Scott & staff at the 2006 Rally about graphics and they said we could pick out a swoosh or two and order them as if they were replacement items. We have a white Dodge 3500 Dually and want to do a little something to dress it up.

davebennington

Hi Judy,

I asked about graphics last year. Do a search on graphics and you will find where to get them. The cost back then was about $325.00 or so. At the time we could not afford them and opted not to put them on our truck.

dave:)

Cheryl

Judy,
Sorry for the delay in responding. We just got back last night. Anyway, here is a link to the the website of the company I bought the graphics from:
http://www.graphixunlimited.com/
This is the company that was making them for Heartland last year, I don't know if they still are or not. I don't remember the exact price, but I know it was over $300. They do look very nice even better than the picture shows. Our truck is a dually also which made the application a little more difficult.

Cheryl

Trap,
Thanks for the well wishes. We did have a great time. And as usual, it was much too short.

We saw a Landmark being towed by a gold(tan) colored Chevy truck on Sunday, July 16th. It was heading east on I64 toward Louisville, KY.

We met some Bighorn owners in Myrtle Beach - Rick and Betty. Very nice people. If you are reading this, sorry we missed seeing your "home". We drove by a couple of times but no lights were on and we didn't see your golf cart.