Kitchen Electrical

PSF513

We have a 2010 BC 3550. The biggest issue we have in the kithche area is no electric outlets. We have one by the sofa and that is it. It would be very helpful and handy to have 1 or 2 GFCI outlets around the counter areas.

SilverRhino

That seems strange......our 3250 has an outlet on the wall to the right of the stove. There is also another on the wall behind the sink. Each of these are positioned to be very handy for coffee pot, toaster etc,

Wonder why these are cut out from one model to the next?

WSGraffius

I concur with the outlet issue, on my BC 08 3300RL I at least have two outlets mounted underneath the overhead cabinets. Unfortunately the appliances I use have short power cords so they will be lengthened and not have to sit atop something.

Being abit on the lazy side, I added a new GFCI to the left of my interior steps for use when at home to operate the vacuum cleaner for the entire length of the trailer from only one outlet. This also came in handy when operating an oil filled electric heater on our last trip out and will prove useful again when I reuse it for those subfreezing nights this winter. I purchased the new style with the childproof seals to keep the grandyoungins from getting into it since it is visible.