Up or Down

Gzopete

Happy Member
Should I have the rear jacks in the up or down position when loading or unloading the Cyclone?

I am loading a item that is about 1000#

I would assume that I should load while still hooked up to the TV then I would assume that the jacks should be up? If I am not connected to the TV then they should be down?

Manke3010

I agree with everything you said above.
I would always try to load/unload while hooked up to the TV.

If the rear stabilizers are down and you are loading the toy, I would caution you to not have them down a considerable amount, as you'll be adding a good amount more of weight on them, and you could put too much stress on them if they were already lifting the rear to level the rig per se....
I'd probably have them just barely touching or just off the ground before loading.
Unloading it with them already down shouldn't be an issue ever...

Just my $.02...

Btw, I didn't know they made the 3210 in 2010....I thought 2009 was the last year for that model, no...?
Also, what is it you're loading in your coach?

Gzopete

Happy Member
I agree with everything you said above.
I would always try to load/unload while hooked up to the TV.

If the rear stabilizers are down and you are loading the toy, I would caution you to not have them down a considerable amount, as you'll be adding a good amount more of weight on them, and you could put too much stress on them if they were already lifting the rear to level the rig per se....
I'd probably have them just barely touching or just off the ground before loading.
Unloading it with them already down shouldn't be an issue ever...

Just my $.02...

Btw, I didn't know they made the 3210 in 2010....I thought 2009 was the last year for that model, no...?
Also, what is it you're loading in your coach?

They made one more 3210 when I begged and started crying. :D

I am loading a Polaris Ranger Rzr S in the back. :D:D:D:D

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
The rear jacks are merely 'stabilizer' jacks. They do not level the rig. It would only be beneficial to lower them to assist with stabilizing while loading - either hitched up or not. Just be sure to raise them prior to moving! :)

Manke3010

They made one more 3210 when I begged and started crying. :D

I am loading a Polaris Ranger Rzr S in the back. :D:D:D:D

That's great Heartland hooked you up with making one last unit for you Steve. Good stuff.
You have a 10 ft garage in that 3210, right?
Congrats on that RZR S...I'm jealous :)
If you don't mind, snap a few photos of it in the garage when it's loaded.
At some point in the future, we may be in the market for a sxs and I'd love to see how much add'l room I'd have with a rzr s in the garage....

Have fun!

PUG

Pug
I have loaded street bikes etc. etc. both up and down and don'dt see much difference. Personally I think they should be down to take some wiggle out.