wallpaper border?

lgrubl

I am considering removing the wallpaper border in our BH camper and was curious if anyone else has done this and if they had problems with it. It seems to me that it should come off relatively easy but I hate to start something that might turn out to be a mess. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Launa

L'l John

Mis-aligned border

I am interested in your project.
My new BH 3400 came from the factory with the border misaligned in the TV-desk slide. It is not lined up with all the rest of the border.
Maybe someone will offer advice about removing and then replacing the border without destroying it.

Tom of Ypsi

Launa, While I cannot answer your question I do want to welcome you to this site. I am sure someone will chime in with your answer.

L'l John, If it is a new coach it should be under warranty. Get ahold of your dealer and let him know what the problem is. They should take care of your border.

Princess Kathleen

I was at our dealer this past week and our stool room border had developed bubbles. They told me the border is like scotch tape. He just cut the edge near the corner, lifted it up and smoothed it out...no more bubbles.

PK

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
I have had a few sections of our tape boarder removed and realigned. They actully got new boader in and put it on. The dealer said it was not a problem to do.
Rand