New Heartland Dealer in Northern CA?

Mariposa

While at the central California rally Jim Beletti said a New Heartland dealer was soon to be open in Morgan Hill, California, next to Camping World. Last week we stopped at Pan Pacific in French Camp. Was told they were getting ready to move to part of the stock to Morgan Hill. Today we notice a sign "Pan Pacific coming soon" posted in a vacant lot next to Camping World.
Bob

jbeletti

Hi Bob,

To clarify, the new dealer is See Grins. They are in San Martin, next to CW. This is an existing location for them. They were previously a Fleetwood dealer.

See Grins will be unique in that they will sell Heartland product exclusively. They have a huge amount of product on order and their first deliveries have begun to arrive.

Jim

Yianni

I'm really glad to see this. I was at the CW next door a couple of months ago and thought they were consignment dealers only. They saw my old trailer on Craigs List and called to see if I would put it on their lot. The salesman I talked to was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Will they be doing service work as well?

Mariposa

See Grins

Jim
I know this is hard to believe, but I made a mistake. See Grin's and Pan Pacific's, new place are about 2 or 3 miles apart. Both on the east side of the freeway and the two towns so close together, I can get things kind of mix up. Oh, thank goodness for wives. "Just watch your driving, and don't worry about landmarks"
Bob

Yianni

I was on See Grins website today. I was sorry to see they don't carry the Cyclones or Road Warriors. Maybe in the future.

jbeletti

Jim
I know this is hard to believe, but I made a mistake. See Grin's and Pan Pacific's, new place are about 2 or 3 miles apart. Both on the east side of the freeway and the two towns so close together, I can get things kind of mix up. Oh, thank goodness for wives. "Just watch your driving, and don't worry about landmarks"
Bob

What? Your not perfect either? :eek: Must be why I like you Bob :D

Pan Pacific is just down the street but that Morgan Hill location will not be carrying Heartland products.

Jim

jbeletti

Yianni,

I believe SeeGrins "will" be carrying the entire line of Heartland product, including the Toyhauler lines.

Jim

SeeGrins in San Martin, CA

We bought an Elkridge 29 rear kitchen at SeeGrins in San Martin last month; love it so far! PanPacific will be going into the old Alpine RV location in Morgan Hill; the lot has been vacant for about a year since Alpine went out of business.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I had Randy Scianna, owner of See Grins showing a North Trail at my Buellton So Cal Rally last november. He really seems to care about ordering the right rig for individual needs. PM me with any questions. I speak with him regularly as we have become good friends.

T2K

My wife and I had been window-shopping for a travel trailer for a couple of weeks up and down the central valley, looking at Skyline, Keystone, and Forest River trailers just to get an idea of what we did and didn’t like, “research mode” not buying just yet since we’re RV newbies. We happened to be in Gilroy on a Sunday when we decided to check out See Grins. We showed up about an hour before they were to open but they let us in anyway, and were impressed enough with See Grins and Heartland that we bought ourselves a 26BH travel trailer. We’re picking up the trailer next week, hopefully our first impressions were correct, hope they’re patient too, we’re likely to take all day for a PDI.

Yianni

Congratulations and let us know how it goes. I stopped into Sea Grins before they were a Heartland dealer and they seemed to be good people.
Again, congratulations and good luck!

jimtoo

Hi T2K,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help.

Yes, when you do the PDI take your time and have them show every thing.

You might check into the local area for Heartland Owners Rally and meet some of the other folks and also check out the owners club.

Enjoy your new toy and the forum.

Jim M

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
As Jim said, a rally is a great idea! We just so happen to have one going on the weekend of March 19th in Oroville. We'd love to have you join us if you have your trailer by then , or you could just stop by even if you don't.(there' s a hotel there) The rally info is posted on the portal page if you are interested.
Congratulations on the new toy, I'm sure you'll love it. We've had ours over 2 years now and still are very happy campers.

Deb

labbysmom

We just ordered our new BH from Randy, and his service was excellent. We can't say anymore until we pick up our rig on the 2nd of March.

Thanks Larry ;)

whodoc

Checked with Pan Pacific in French Camp, Ca about doing some warranty work, they said sure, you pay us first and then you collect from Hearland,,,,,,went elsewhere for the work!