Customer Service

4ever

Eric McDaniel and Heartland came through again for me yesterday. I had my unit out at Midwest Custom RV in Elkhart for some warranty work. Some of the items that needed to be done go back to when we first purchased our unit last April. Now, this is not all Heartland's fault. My first dealer went out of business and the second dealer gave me the run around. So here I am a Midwest Custom RV. Most all the work had been completed and we were at Midwest to pick up our unit. The only thing that did not get completed was the replacement of the closet doors. Heartland had supplied the wrong ones and said the correct ones would take about a week. I suggested that they just ship them to me and I could install. Eric McDaniel, Customer Service at Heartland said he would arrange for doors on the line to be brought over so Midwest could install them while I was still in Elkhart. That is being proactive.

I received good customer service from both Heartland and Midwest Customer RV.

Ted

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Ted,
That is great news. Glad you were taken care of. Is Midwest Custom RV the place really close to Heartland dealer services?

Mark