Get one of these things.

MC9

On my way to our winter site in Green Valley,AZ we spent the night in FT.Stockton,TX. In the morning everything looked good. Got in the truck and the TPMS was beeping and showed just 57lbs in the right rear of our 2900MK. Zipped around the corner to Mckissick's tire service, they immediately pulled the tire and found a small nail in the tire. Fixed it and only charged $15. It was under the kitchen slide. Would have taken the gas lines, etc. I am not touting a particular brand, but do it.

Delaine and Lindy

Pressure Pro Monitor....

I agree I never leave home without mine as a matter of fact I will be ordering 4 more sensors in the next few months because we tow a Chevy HHR behing the 5th wheel and it isn't fun if you have a tire failure in the toad.

I have only used the Pressure Pro System so I can't comment on other brands but I highly recomend a tire monitoring system. I do try to direct my business to other RVer's who sale this product in this case its Pat & Mike McFall full time RVer's. I'm also removing the monitors on our 5er today because it will set at this site until April 20010. GBY......

Pat McFall

I agree I never leave home without mine as a matter of fact I will be ordering 4 more sensors in the next few months because we tow a Chevy HHR behing the 5th wheel and it isn't fun if you have a tire failure in the toad.

I have only used the Pressure Pro System so I can't comment on other brands but I highly recomend a tire monitoring system. I do try to direct my business to other RVer's who sale this product in this case its Pat & Mike McFall full time RVer's. I'm also removing the monitors on our 5er today because it will set at this site until April 20010. GBY......

Delaine and Lindy,

Thanks for the recommendation. If anyone has any questions or needs assistance, we're available 7 days a week.

You definitely need sensors on that toad...you can have a blowout back there and never know it until it's too late. Let us know when you're ready. We're in the Texas Valley until February and then on to AZ.

Hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Safe Travels,

Pat