kudos to Roughrider RV, Beulah, ND

mholt

We currently own a 2010 BC 3494 QBS that we picked up at the end of the season this year. This was our third camper, but first Heartland. Let me start off by saying that there were issues with all of them, most of which I fixed myself. I brought the BC home and immediately found two water leaks in plumbing, and the check valve in the water heater was faulty that was discovered when I saw all of my antifreeze come out of the water heater. Found crack in the countertop, and the sealing tape on the slideouts was pulling up, and the toilet will not hold water no matter how many times I use the supplied seal cleaner. All this without even taking her out on a maiden voyage.

We love the camper, and please dont think this is a bashing Heartland post. I think quality control is an issue with all brands in the price point I buy in, and you get a ton more for the money with Heartland. I guess even though a little disappointed with the immediate issues, still very pleased with the camper.

Called Joe at Roughrider RV in Beulah, ND, our purchasing dealer, and he got it in right away. Taking care of all of the issues as we speak, and offered to pay for my fuel to get the camper back.

There are still honorable dealers out there, who do what they tell you they will do if issues arise.

Mike

hddcyclone

I second that, Beulah was the first place I ever set up my Cyclone, or any rv for that matter. They were helpful and quick to answer any question I have had and told me to call if I had any problems with it, even though I didn't purchase there. This kind of person to person service means a lot since it seems to never happen anymore.

terry

We currently own a 2010 BC 3494 QBS that we picked up at the end of the season this year. This was our third camper, but first Heartland. Let me start off by saying that there were issues with all of them, most of which I fixed myself. I brought the BC home and immediately found two water leaks in plumbing, and the check valve in the water heater was faulty that was discovered when I saw all of my antifreeze come out of the water heater. Found crack in the countertop, and the sealing tape on the slideouts was pulling up, and the toilet will not hold water no matter how many times I use the supplied seal cleaner. All this without even taking her out on a maiden voyage.

We love the camper, and please dont think this is a bashing Heartland post. I think quality control is an issue with all brands in the price point I buy in, and you get a ton more for the money with Heartland. I guess even though a little disappointed with the immediate issues, still very pleased with the camper.

Called Joe at Roughrider RV in Beulah, ND, our purchasing dealer, and he got it in right away. Taking care of all of the issues as we speak, and offered to pay for my fuel to get the camper back.

There are still honorable dealers out there, who do what they tell you they will do if issues arise.

Mike
I am on my second Heartland camper (2009model & 2010models) from Roughrider in Beulah ND There service is terrible.

terry

Hello, I need help in getting a copy of ALL Warranty work that was done on my 2010 3580 Heartland Camper by Roughrider RV in Beulah ND.

terry

Might get you in right away but will it ever be repaired without Damage? Bought our 1st Heartland Bighorn Camper 2009 from Roughrider RV in Beulah ND and Damage was done by service workers that was not to be fixed so with several other issues(Maybe A LEMON) we had with this wether more damages by service or just not being fixed r we updated to a 2010 3580 Bighorn Camper. ( WRONG MOVE) More Problems Than The First Camper. WE were told some of the needed Repairs will never be fixed unless we want more Damages.

wdk450

Please remember, Heartland allows you to get your warranty work done at ANY RV servicer of your choosing. Just call Heartland Service IN ADVANCE of the repairs, and give them them the servicers contact data.

jimtoo

Just bought my first Cyclone from Roughrider RV in Dickinson ND. Couldn't be more happy so far.

Hi midspot,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share knowledge and help if needed.

Enjoy your new toy and the forum.

Jim M