What is the Greystone line

bill40

Have I been away too long? Just read on RV news that Heartland has a new line of 5th wheels called the Greystone. When did I miss this anouncement?:rolleyes:
(Nov. 13, 2009) -- Daric Fail will serve as southwest regional sales manager, representing Heartland's Landmark and Bighorn lines of luxury fifth-wheel trailers. Casey Torres will serve as west coast regional sales manager for the manufacturer's Sundance and newly introduced Greystone fifth-wheel trailer lines.)

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I saw that same article about the new people at Heartland. Big welcome to the new sales managers.

I looked at the Heartland website and saw no listing or announcement for the Greystone line so it must be a new line to be released with the new models.

2010augusta

Well according to the artical the Greystone will be introduced at the Louisville show on Dec 1-3. The same time we get to find out the changes made for the 2011 models. Can't wait for pictures.

jbeletti

The article from RVDailyReport.com

(link)

Heartland RV appoints news sales managers

ImageHandler.ashx

ELKHART -- Heartland Recreational Vehicles announced today that it has appointed two new regional sales managers.
Daric Fail will serve as southwest regional sales manager, representing Heartland's Landmark and Bighorn lines of luxury fifth-wheel trailers.
Fail formerly worked with towable builder Keystone RV, serving as regional sales manager for the past 2.5 years. In his new position, Fail will be charged with developing sales and growing dealer relations for Heartland’s Landmark and Bighorn brands in the Southwest, while working out of the company’s headquarters in Elkhart.

“Heartland is a rising company that not only survived the downturn, but has become stronger,” the 41-year-old said. “My responsibility will be to continue Heartland’s upward curve in market share and sales.”

Fail, a native of Cisco, Texas, previously served in the U.S. Army for 13 years before attending the University of Texas where he earned a bachelor’s degree. Fail then entered the hospitality industry, working for Fairfield Resorts, based in Orlando, Fla.

Casey Torres will serve as west coast regional sales manager for the manufacturer’s Sundance and newly introduced Greystone fifth-wheel trailer lines.

Torres, 34, brings 16 years of experience in the RV industry, including running the California division of Skyline Corp., also headquartered in Elkhart, for the past eight years. Previously, he worked for Weekend Warrior Trailers Inc., a toy hauler builder based in Perris, Calif.

“I am really looking forward to the opportunity,” said Torres, a native of Canyon Lake, Calif. “Heartland has become a leader in the fifth-wheel sector and it is my goal to continue to grow sales in the competitive West Coast market.”

In his new role, Torres will be responsible for building sales and dealership relationships for the mid-profile Sundance and Greystone brands to the company’s West Coast retail network.

The Sundance is an established fifth-wheel line for Heartland while Greystone will be introduced at the 47th Annual National RV Trade Show, hosted by the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association Dec. 1-3 in Louisville, Ky.

SOURCE: Heartland RV press release

Posted in: RV Industry