Atlantic City NJ RV Show

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The RV Show in Atlantic City gets smaller and smaller every year. There were very few campgrounds and related products represented. We did get to view quite a few Heartland products including Bighorn, Big Country, Sundance XLT 5er's & TT's, North Trail 5er's & TT's and Trail Runners. Really wanted to check out the Edge but they were not represented this time. Heartland was well represented at the show with 2 NJ dealerships. It was nice to meet Heartland Product Reps Mike, Jack & Kary. We did like the Bighorn 3185 except we didn't care for the basement acccess.

Sorry Gus, no Landmarks so you're on your own. Keep me in mind for a ribbon when you go shopping.

We did get the Verizon MiFi while we were there. Thanks to jnphobe for setting that seed. Jon that's going to cost you one deep fried pork chop next time we see you.

bill40

Hi Deb ,
Jer and I got the MiFi back in Jan and sent it back, went back to our old 1450 card. We could not get the mifi to work on one computer let alone two or more plus the changed my contract frrom no limit to 5GB per month. Even took both laptops into verizon and they could not get it to work, tried several of the little black boxes. Good luck with yours there really nice when they work . We have not found anyplace the verizion card does not get a good signal.:angel: