Extended Warranty

gpolac

I need to find out the best extended warranty co. If any body has a good one please let me know.I have a 2009 Landmark Augusta and the factory warranty is almost up.:eek:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
The one that comes to mind is Good Sam Club Continued Service Plan. I have no personal experience with them but being such a huge organization, I would think they would not provide a bad service contract company.

lwmcguir

Most of them will cost you more than you will recover. If you put the money away and pay as you go you will be ahead in my opinion. I would like to see an extended warranty that would pay for the big ticket items like a broken frame or split wall. Most times your insurance will take up the slack here. Items like the microwave, fridge, or furnace will be what you will be buying. The cost I have been quoted is in the 3500 range. I can replace quite a few items for that. If someone had made out like a bandit I would like to hear about it. If you still have the policy and weren't canceled out that is.

sunflower

None offer any structural.Get extended from the appliance providers and save your money for a nice vacation.

gpolac

Thanks for the info I am looking at USA travel care and the price looks good but i do not know how to find out how good they are. If i do get one i need to act fast my factory warranty is up in 3 weeks.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks for the info I am looking at USA travel care and the price looks good but i do not know how to find out how good they are. If i do get one i need to act fast my factory warranty is up in 3 weeks.

Although I do not have the Good Sam extended warranty I have talked to a number of people who have and they seem to be very satisfied with it. I believe you can sign up for the Good Sam Warranty even if your manufacturer is expired.

pbirdsong

I am currently considering a quote from Wholesale Warranties, a lady named Stephanie Torres is working with me. Coverage and price look good. Does anyone have experience with this company?

Paul Birdsong
'08 Bighorn 3055