Omg!! Talk about customer service!!

Wallace

Okay so I got a call from Wilkens RV this morning they said is the address you gave us where our driver could find you?:confused:
Say what your driver?:eek:
Ya we need to deliver your slide awning.
Deliver my awning....seriously your almost 3 hours from me!??:eek:
That's not a problem we take care of our customers.

So they showed up with my new slid awning this afternoon talk about treating a customer right.....and I didn't even ask to have it shipped.
Guess there are still dealers that want to sell and service their customers.
:DONE VERY VERY HAPPY WILKENS RV CUSTOMER:D

imchud

Okay so I got a call from Wilkens RV this morning they said is the address you gave us where our driver could find you?:confused:

So they showed up with my new slid awning this afternoon talk about treating a customer right.....and I didn't even ask to have it shipped.

WOW... Where are they located??? I see you are in PA, i'm guessing they are too.

4ever

Now that's customer service.

Wilkins RV is a first class facility. I did not buy my unit from them however, a few months ago traveling contacted them with a problem on our television. We were staying at a campground near buy and leaving the area the next day. The arranged an appointment in the morning to bring my unit in. Could not fix the problem because the TV would have to go to an authorized service center. The facility was clean neat, organized, friendly and well run. First class. Although I did not by my unit their and the could not fix it they still gave me first class treatment.

Ted

We try to take care of everyone. Im so excited to hear that someone was happy with our effort. This is the type of Industry that is suppose to be fun but, when you can't go out and use these things they're not so fun anymore. We just try to get you right back out camping.

Good luck with everything.

And Mr. Wallace I will be sure to let James and everyone know that you were pleased.

Mike Yanni

smday

That's wonderful Wallace. Also looks like a dealer also is keeping up with the times and can see all the issues that most RV'ers have. With that exceptional customer service they will gain more customers. (If you build it they will come) NOW I wish our dealers here at home would do the same thing and get with times. All our dealers are OLD school and 95% of sales reps and owners are near retirement and made there money and can't wait to get out. It seems to be that last job that they can slack off at because there attitude is once its sold don't come back.

wdk450

Post it On RV Service Reviews

Wallace:
Post your positive experience on the RV Service Reviews website. I could find no posting in the Pennsylvania section for Wilkins. Often savvy potential RV buyers check here about the service their prospective dealer gives.
Here is a link to the posting page:
http://www.rvservicereviews.com/ReviewAdd.asp?ReviewID=0&FacilityID=0

2010augusta

Bill, Thanks for that link, I had never found that site before, will use it soon for the shop the Landmark is currently in.

kognito

Wallace:
Post your positive experience on the RV Service Reviews website. I could find no posting in the Pennsylvania section for Wilkins. Often savvy potential RV buyers check here about the service their prospective dealer gives.
Here is a link to the posting page:
http://www.rvservicereviews.com/ReviewAdd.asp?ReviewID=0&FacilityID=0

Pretty sure this Wilkins is in NY up by Bath. I haven't been there since they opened their new shop a few years ago, but they were very nice folks in their old location!

dieselsweetheart

Wilkins is up in Bath and I believe were the only Heartland dealer at the Hershey RV show. Talked a long time with Rick Mess, one of the sales people there...very nice guy and offering us a rally site for New York. Next year at the show I believe we are going to try and have the owner's club represented so we can chat with people who really want to know what it's like to own a Heartland... sometimes people don't want to chat with dealers right away but what to know what other owners think. I think it will be fun! The guys will be talking tow weights and frames...we ladies will be chatting room design and decor!

Wallace

Yes they are from Bath NY and to be honest with ya if they closed up shop and moved 8-10 hours from me I would travel just to do business with them again....
I am in the high ticket retail business and walking into their dealership was like walking into a big mirrored room...From the way I was greeted to the the way I was thank for my purchase.

I sell approx 52 different products line some cross over into others but the way I believe is...
I sell myself.
I sell my dealership.
And we give the product away.
Anyone can make something but it up to the best to take care of it once it faults.

And yes sooner or later everything faults.
Why do you think there is parts and service;)

bill40

I was just on their site and they have new 2010 & 2011 modles and our local dealer only has left over 2009 modles.

Camping as a whole is such a fun experience. The purchase should be just as much fun. I am glad to here that Mr. Wallace is so happy with his experience.