New 3610RE owner

Dean

Hello,
New to the Heartland family, my wife and I have just purchased a 2010 Bighorn 3610. We've had 3 motorhomes in the past but this is our first 5th wheel. We were originally looking for a used unit but we ended up buying a new leftover 2010 model because it just seemed like such a good deal. There seems to be a lot of quality for the money in the Bighorn.

We have 2 home schooled daughters (1-12 and 1-16) and would like to take them around the country before they're too old. I work in Branson, MO in the summer so most of our travel will be in the off season.

Looking forward to hitting the road and enjoying our new Bighorn

Dean

jimtoo

Hi Dean,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information. All willing to help if and when needed.

Enjoy the forum and your new BH 3610.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Dean, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. The 3610 is a great floorplan. Sounds funny though. 2009 isn't even finished yet and there are "leftover" 2010's.

Dean

Thank you for the welcome. While we were looking we found a used 2008 model 3670 which we really liked. We were blown away when we found out the 2011's were already out and found a dealer in Arkansas that sold us the brand new 2010 3610 for just about the same cost. You know how it is when you buy something like this, you always wonder if you got the best deal. I think we did okay. Can't wait to spend some serious time in this thing. Trying to plan a trip to Savannah, GA in January. Anybody been there?

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Dean - congratulation on your new Big Horn. Traveling the country is the great way to home school. It's one thing to read about our country from a book but it's another to actually experience it. My niece traveled while homeschooling with her 2 boys and it made a world of difference. Wish we had done it with our guys during the school years. Anywhoo enjoy and travel safely.