New Sundance Owner -- Yeah

rmchad

Heartland Owner
Hi Everyone -- I have found much value in this forum over the last several months as my family has been considering a Heartland 5th-wheel -- thank you all. As of today, we are the happy owners of a Sundance 3300RLB. The floorplan works well for our family and I expect it will bring years of fun and adventure.

I will pick it up this weekend -- I ended up going out of state to get a better deal than I could locally, and it being near the end of the year clearly helped. I also found a dealer that has been great to work with -- All American Coach in Sylvania, OH. I first noticed them because they carry higher quality RV brands, including Heartland of course, at appealing prices. Then I started talking with Lisa in Sales and received nothing but great service before and after the sale. I expect that will continue when I pick-up the unit, but I'll let everyone know how the Service folks are and what the PDI is like. I know there is a PDI form somewhere on this forum that I need to find again -- that will help.

So -- I just wanted to let everyone know that we are very happy to join the Owners' Forum as actually owners :)

Now the learning really begins!

(I hope no one minds -- I posted this first in the Heartland general forum and then thought I should share the news in the Sundance specific forum too.)

rjr6150

Welcome to the family. Now we need to get you signed up for the May 2010 CO. Chapter Rally in Gunnison.

jbeletti

Congratulations on your new Sundance.

Time to join the Heartland Owners Club now (link).

Hope to meet you at a club rally soon :)

Jim

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What a great choice in your Sundance! Enjoy and travel safely.

rmchad

Heartland Owner
I saw an email on the rally in Colorado in May -- would love to make it. We'll have to see what our schedule looks like in the Spring :)

brunsje

First off, congratulations! But for the dealer,AAC, I wouldn't hold my breath for service. I "tried" to get service, since I didn't buy it there (my dealer went out of business) they would "try to get to it IF I left it there and they "might" get to it but it would be at least 2 weeks AND only if I left it there! Do a search on them with the form, it isn't just me!

Find a servicing dealer CLOSE to you!