Put your music on a USB flash drive

LookN4Ward

The Jensen Entertainment System comes equipped with a USB port. I copied many of my wife's favorite albums on flash drives. A flash drive can hold several albums. The System will randomize your plays if you desire. You don't have to carry around the CD's and there is no wasted space.

caissiel

Me through the MIni plug to, I have a Hog Kong Mp3 player that is a 8G flash drive and it can play the music in different categorized method.

5erWonk

Can I purchase the Jensen system through Heartland? I have the Coby and it is an absolute piece of junk. Seems people like the Jensen.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The Samsung is nothing to brag about, either. No audio output jack (like for an earphone plug) and it won't recognize either a RCA or a Sansa MP3 player in it's USB input.

JENSENRVdirect

5erWonk, I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras.

If you are having difficulty locating our products, we do sell direct through our retail website www.jensenrvdirect.com.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

cocaseco

Can you take a video off Tivo, which easily goes on a USB flash drive, and play that through the system?

JENSENRVdirect

The AWM970 can play certain MPEG-2 and MOV video files from the USB input. USB drives up to 4GB are supported.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.