enclosed underbelly

sgmskm

we have a 2010 26srl. did not realize until after buying that we can get the underbelly enclosed as an option. does anyone know a way to do this aftermarket or what type of materiel is used to cover the bottom?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
SGM, contact HL parts. They may have them already pre-cut to fit you coach. They arent hard to install, just time consuming. Their phone # should be on the portal page. Bob:D:D

caissiel

Just invest in a good 3/8" socked bit on a drill and use the self tapping screws with large washers at about 12" spacings. HL might have all the fasteners also.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
It is corrugated plastic material (plastic 'cardboard'), commonly referred to as Coroplast, who just happen to be the mfg. Here's a link to one of their pages. I bought some in Denver from Regal Piedmont Plastics, to complete the underbelly under the garage on my Cyclone. I bought some that was black and 5mm thick. Regal doesn't have any locations in your area, so here is the link to authorized distributors for Coroplast in the US. Like mentioned, just use some good self-tapping screws with some fender washers when installing. The underbelly's not as difficult as some might think. Definitely time-consuming, like Bob said! :)