2010 NT 26RKS A/C Question

POCOHORSE

Troy & Tracy Chaddon
We picked up our 2010 NT 26RKS last week and look forward to our maiden trip over the Thanksgiving weekend. We recieved all the manuals/guides for the appliances from the dealer in a nice portfolio except for the Air Conditioner. Which model A/C do is on my unit and how do I get a manual for it?

Thanks for your assistance.

Tracy

jbeletti

Tracy,

Grab your VIN, then call Customer Service at 877-262-8032. They can look up your unit and verify the brand/model of your AC unit. As for a manual, they may have them but if not, if you circle back to this thread and post the brand/model, another user will search for it online and post a PDF of it for you.

My guess is that your unit is made by Dometic and that it is the 13.5k model.

Jim

POCOHORSE

Troy & Tracy Chaddon
Thanks for the quick reply. I figure if I can get the make and model of A/C unit, I can probably get the manaul from the manufacturer's website.
Thank you again for your help.

Tracy

archbarb

Thanks for the quick reply. I figure if I can get the make and model of A/C unit, I can probably get the manual from the manufacturer's website.
Thank you again for your help.

Tracy

We have the 26RKS and love it. If you still need the manual for the A/C PM me and I will download it to you. Unless you have the upgrade, it will be the Dometic, 13.5BTU system.

Archie