Speaker sound from Jensen TV?

We have a 3250TS and appreciate the sound through our 4 ceiling speakers when playing a DVD or listening to the radio. How can we get the TV itself hooked up to the speakers in the ceiling?:)

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

For TV audio playback through the stereo system, please verify you have a RCA audio patch cable connected to the TV's "AUDIO OUT" and to the "AUX IN" on the stereo and that the stereo is in the AUX IN mode. This will allow audio pass through to the rest of the speakers.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I did mine this way too. Interesting side effect though-my tinny empty sounding speakers sound great when the TV is on and going through the speakers.

aatauses

Jensenrv---Thanks for the information on the speakers with the tv. I have another issue with my speakers, currently have 5 speakers, but only get sound from one---do you have a 'set up' diagram that I can follow to see what the issue may be? Looking for suggestions.
thanks
al

JENSENRVdirect

Jensenrv---Thanks for the information on the speakers with the tv. I have another issue with my speakers, currently have 5 speakers, but only get sound from one---do you have a 'set up' diagram that I can follow to see what the issue may be? Looking for suggestions.
thanks
al

We will need additional information in order to answer your questions. It would be best for you or your dealer to call us for more troubleshooting. You can reach us on our toll free technical support line at (877) 845-8750. We are available M-F 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM EDT.

We look forward to hearing back from you.