Looking for a 3055RL

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Henry, check out my email to you and your prayers will be answered and I am not even the "Grand Poo-Pah" aka Jim Beletti. Follow my lead and save big bucks. This is an area I checked out thoroughly and my referral will set u free. Anyone in CA especially near the bay area email or call me for the secret answer. Strike when the iron's hot. This coming year will be a comeback for RV's so dealers won't be so easy on you with their prices.

Last edited:

Larryheadhunter

Henry any luck? Feel free to call me. This is a real deal. I walked into a great situation and just want to help. Anyone else wanting to buy in CA heartland product let me know. I will intro u and u won't be sorry.

Larryheadhunter

Why do you say that? Just curious.

Ok Natesi, easy answer. First, the economy is improving slowly but surely. RV companies are consolidating and as an example, Heartland is only 3rd in sales because the 2 companies with higher sales volume, have bought out several struggling RV companies, which creates monopolies. It has been announced that the RV industry is making a comeback even by Heartland who is in the midst of hiring several hundred new production workers, right in the hardest hit RV city in the country, Elkhart, Indiana. It's not exactly price fixing, but the lesser the amount of dealers, the harder it's getting to find competitive pricing. As we all know if you look hard enough, you will find the best deal to fit your personal needs. This is called capitalism. I am a networker, so I make it my business to find the best deals.

Also, in today's world and with the internet technology, there are many ways to find the best prices if you have the time. And thanks to Heartland's customer service, you can buy anywhere, and get a local RV repair shop to agree to Heartland's rules of repair prices that Heartland will approve. What if you are on the road and breakdown? Do you take it back to the dealer? I don't think so.

But back to your original question, consolidation from this bad economy has caused many RV dealers to go out of business, so it's hard to find better prices without searching for many, many hours or days. Do not think for a minute, that most RV dealers don't know what their competitors are selling rigs for, as they have access to the same info as you. So if you think you are going to save thousands of dollars from one dealer to the next, think twice unless you do your homework, you will have a difficult time.

As I said I am a networker, and know of a few dealers that will make a smaller profit, just to create volume, and turnover and hope that word of mouth spreads. Or get lucky and find a dealer going out of business, who just wants to get rid of inventory. Of course, that creates repair problems, but that's another subject entirely.

airedale

dont know if you're still looking, but the dealer in st george utah had 2 on his lot when i went through in april and his prices were very good.......luck