Thanks Heartland

Arkansas1

Past Arkansas Chapter Leaders
OK Now it's my turn to let everybody within computer range know about Heartland Service on a scale of 1-10, Heartland ranks at least a 15...
I just recently got back from a trip to Elkhart to have some repairs done on our Augusta, to make a long story short, we had some repairs done to our unit on what we thought would be simple repairs there in Elkhart, upon leaving this years rally...
When we left on our way home we found some of the repairs were below average and it made our pride and joy look like it was several years old and abused, which was not the case we then contacted heartland and was told to come back so these issues could be looked into and upon there inspection :eek:, heartland decided to take on the job and made our pride and joy look like it was suppose to :D. So to this I say to The Heartland Group thanks for the help and support, and a big thanks to Jim Fenner for his help and understanding and a big thanks to the techs. of whome I cannot mention by names because there different ones helping that jumped in and made our rig shine once again!
Again Thanks
Mike and Betty