Where we are

morganm12

George
Ruth and I are sitting here at the 1000 trails preserve in St Clair, Mi and we looked up yesterday to see another Landmark come through looking for a spot to park. We went and talked for awhile and learned they were from north of Dallas. We're here til Jul 26 and then to the TT preserve at Wilmington, Oh.

Attachments

• Picture 085.jpg
    Picture 085.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 28

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
We were there

Linda, the family and I were there over the 4th of July weekend. We were very fortunate to have great weather. We were back on c-58. It was a bit muddy from rains before we got there. I would love to hear your opinion about the preserve itself. We ahve a membership also and frequent the Wilmington Ohio preserve. Let us know if you get down this way.

Good luck,

Mark

morganm12

George
St Clair/Wilmington 1000 Trails Preserves

mrcomer,
My wife and I were scheduled to go to St Clair over the fourth of July but had to cancel because of unforeseen delay in Elk Hart. We went to Fox River preserve in Ill. The long and short answer to my opinion of St Clair is, I think it was ok but not impressed. We are sitting here at the Wilmington, Oh preserve as we speak. There is two Big Horns on the hill behind us (c section), no Landmarks. We aren't impressed with this one either. Once you've been to the ones in Texas and California where most are much larger one tends to expect a little more I guess. We,re in A-49 until 8/8.

Last edited: