Help

Dave

Traveling Two
I'm sorry everyone if this topic is out of the typical RV questions but we need some information. As a 3300SK owner I've gotten got answers from this forum on all my RV questions now hopefully you can help me out. Has anyone sold their timeshare? Without going into details we have a Wyndham timeshare we need to sell. I would like to have info on who, or how, you went through to sell the timeshare, how long did it take, how much did it cost etc, any info will be appreciated. Thanks to all, be safe.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
About 10 years ago, we sold a Fairfield timeshare. It had been given to me and I kept it a few years and used it some. The maintenance costs didn't justify the use I was getting out of it! I posted it for sale on one of the online sites and it sold in just a few weeks. Didn't cost me anything at that point. I got what I wanted for it and the buyer paid any fees, etc. I don't remember the name of the site I posted it on right now. It was a free one - that part I do remember! :)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Dave, I moved your question into an area that may get more response from folks browsing that area. It also will still be seen as a new post. Good Luck!

Tom of Ypsi

We have had our timeshares (Interval International) for sale for two years. We did sell one last spring but still have two more to sell. These are located in Marathon, Fl in the Middle Keys. We have ours listed with the office and with one of those timeshare outfits you see on the telelvision at no cost to us. The economy is bad in Fl as far as real estate and I believe this is the problem with selling.