4012?

MKaman

I have been looking at the Heartland site and all over the internet and have not been able to find out if the 4012 is being made in either a 2010 year model or a 2011 year model?

if so, could someone post a link to current, accurate information?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi MKaman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help if needed.

I did move your post to an open area where the members can chime in and help you locate a unit.

Enjoy the Forum.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Yes to what Alan said. You might look around and see if there are any new one's setting on some dealer lot. My only thought is that you are going to need a "BIG" truck. Bob:D

MKaman

Thanks everyone!

I have an F-350 King ranch and ordering a an F-550 so I should be good power wise.

I was afraid it was discontinued. I was looking at the Jayco 39c which is 43'6" which seems to be the same layout at the 3912 but a bit longer. The 4012 floor plan provide a more centralized "living room area" and more open floor space.

This may sound stupid, but are the Jayco and Heartland made on the sme production lines. They are more than similar in their models. Heartland seems to have quite a bit more bells and whistles...
:D I don't mind a little extra jingle while I whistle....LOL

Thanks in advance for any and all info, I am a bit anal so all the particulars count...back to reading.................

2010augusta

No the Heartland and Jayco are not made on the same line. I believe there have been a couple lawsuits between the two companies. If you look long enough a lot of different RVs have VERY similar floor-plans, features, and designs.

MKaman

Looks like the 3912 wins! now, is the 2011 available?

pictures and specs around are inconsistant with models and years I have found

2010augusta

The 2010/2011 change over begins this time of year. Heartland will not release the details of the 2011's until after the Louisville RV show in December, but there are some on dealer's lots and if you order one now it will be a 2011. I ordered our Augusta last year and didn't know it was a 2010 until I picked it up.

Enjoy that F-550, I love our F-450.

Mike Aplin

Thank you for your interest in the Cyclone product. The 4012 was actually discontinued for the 2010 model year. Is there any other floor plan that you have seen that we are currently producing that you like? We have several great floor plans to choose from. Take care, Mike

MKaman

Thank you for your interest in the Cyclone product. The 4012 was actually discontinued for the 2010 model year. Is there any other floor plan that you have seen that we are currently producing that you like? We have several great floor plans to choose from. Take care, Mike

Thanks Mike, the Road Warrior 405 will do the trick!