Comment by dealer

phranc

:)Scott and Coley.. I picked up the BH after some minor warrenty work last Fri. . My dealer is Seven O's in Kirkville NY , near Syracuse..The work was performed flawlessly and on time, which is the standard for Seven O's
Mark Warner the service writer commented that he was impressed with his dealings with the factory. He said you were easy to work with..
I have wished many times that Seven O's had become your regular dealer in upstate NY. They would do right for you and judging from 'Marks' comment, you would do right by them.
Frank.....

phranc

Kognito .No issues at all. When we bought the BH there was no NYS dealer.Th e factory was trying to sign on Seven O's and I suspect Wilkens as well. At any rate the Heartland sales rep at that time stopped by Seven O's on his way to deliver a unit. I met him at Seven O's ,looked at a 3400 and liked what I saw and bought a 3600..I had previously been out to Hi-Way campers in Ct. for a look see..
Harold Oot, the owner of Seven O's liked the unit too.But it is a family run organization and the rest did not think it fit well in their product lineup.
In answer to your original question ,, No they are not too far . about 2 hours..
PM if you have other questions and I'll call you..