9/11 Defendants

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I read where the 5 individuals on trial for their parts in the murders want to plead not guilty so they can have a platform to air their views. How about this platform?

Attachments

• 200px-Tombstone_courthouse_gallows (Large).jpg
    200px-Tombstone_courthouse_gallows (Large).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 15

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I'll volunteer to travel at no expense to the government to wherever the sentence is carried out and pull the lever!

boatdoc

I vote two go this way and two get beheaded, as they seem to like that. The last one get's to watch and then decide how he goes to "ahla" or whoever it is!!!
Boy I bet this thread gets shut down fast!!! Way to many dogooders in our society now-a-days.

DMitch

Whats going on in this country is sinfull. We have men and women fighting in forien lands and the morons in washington don't seem to even care if they have what they need. I hope everyone remembers all this baloney when election time comes.

God bless our men and women in uniform.

wyleyrabbit

I think it's simple. If (when?) found guilty, put them in to the general population at a maximum security prison, and let it be a reality TV show either on Pay-Per-View or advertiser supported. Might only air for an episode or two, but the money raised from the show might pay off the national debt.

jmaguire

Until we are smart enough to clean out Congress we will always have these problems. We have career politicians that are more concerned with getting re elected than about our great country. We already have term limits. ITS CALLED VOTING!!!!
Re elect noone!!!

Delaine and Lindy

Well I totally believe in hanging them high. This is not a joking matter. This situation is a disgrace to our Country. Those 5 now will plead not Guilty, and possiblity get off. When the C/C more or less said on national TV that they are guilty and will be convicted that was a terrible mistake, now they have a reason for an appeal. KSM had admitted he was the mastermind behind those 3,000 + murders, now he will not plead guilty!!! Now the TAX payers will have to pay for this circus in NY because NY is broke and can pay. Sad days for America. GBY.....

Northern Virginia
I could not agree more.
I don't understand why we are criminalizing what was actually an act of war.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I vote for the gallows. But the reality show thing is kinda cool. Drop them off right in the middle of Montana...let all the cowboys and ranchers know about it. Then turn them loose.........................YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAW. Problem solved..........I'm sure there are some hungry critters there also. Did I just say that? Shame on me............NOT. I think deer season just opened. Got my .06 ready.

jmaguire

OUR government thought it would be right to try them in a civilian court. I think they were already convicted in a military court and sentenced to death.

lwmcguir

I don't think they should ever set foot on American soil. In my opinion that is a big mistake. They want us all dead. That should be a wake up call.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
John M, aint my government. I didn't vote for any of these BOZO's. What happened to "government of the people ...by the people". I know 3 from California one's that wont get re-elected.:D My 2cts. Bob

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
lwmcguir, since when does our opinion or what we want mean anything to our lawmakers? Do they really think we want this healthcare bill? Cap and Trade? I don't want any of these bills but they're still coming!

Northern Virginia
OUR government thought it would be right to try them in a civilian court. I think they were already convicted in a military court and sentenced to death.

They have not been tried or convicted in a military court. This IS their trial...in an American civilian criminal court with all the Constitutional rights and safeguards afforded American citizens...

talley

I read where the 5 individuals on trial for their parts in the murders want to plead not guilty so they can have a platform to air their views. How about this platform?

The platform is not high enough... it should be much higher, thus a long drop with enough time for them to comptemplate what awaits at the sudden stop when the rope runs out!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.