New Way to Clean the Shades!

cjbearden

Visitor
About three days ago, Lady Kitty decided to start licking the day/night shades. No amount of yelling or pushing her aside will deter her from her task until she is ready to quit. New one on us. Anyone have any thoughts on this action? Too funny. C.J.

Attachments

• LadyLickingShade 003.JPG
    LadyLickingShade 003.JPG
    295 KB · Views: 74

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Is Lady Kitty lacking any fiber in her diet??? Baby loves to lick hand lotion. She has the softest tongue of any cat I know. CJ, you should know by now that a cat will not listen to you. It's their way or no way. Bob:D:D

CrazyScotsman

I have a 20 year old cat who has does the same thing as Lady Kitty, he has been doing this as long as I can remember. Didn't know dusty old blinds tasted so good, may have to try them one day...NOT

cjbearden

Visitor
Alan, as long as she sticks to licking, I don't mind. Bob, this cat is definitely 'she who must be obeyed'. Now that she is an 'only cat', she has also gotten more vocal and demanding when it comes to feeding time. She is on Science Diet for Mature Cats and we give her a few greenies every 3-4 days (she won't eat them any more often than that) plus she likes a soft canned cat food with juice on occasion. Ken and Elaine, glad to know we are not the only ones with a weird cat. C.J.

CrazyScotsman

weird cat ? this cat we have still won't forgive the DW for getting his **'s cut off. and that was over 20 years ago.
DW would get rid of me before she would that cat.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Well, for us cat owners, or people owned by cats, here is a little known historical fact. Eons ago what we now know as cats, were known as Felidae. Well in 1358 BC, the king of Egypt, Tut-enkh-a-mon (King Tut), had problems pronouncing Felidae. He therefore decreed that hence, Felidae would be known as cat. Well, a couple of thousand years later when the Dead Sea Scrolls were decrypted, the cryptographers came across the word Felidae. They then translated that ancient word to mean weirdo...............honestly.........thats my story and I'm stickin to it. ;););)

Oh, and that bitter tasting stuff that Alan spoke of must really work to deter licking. Patty said that Bob hardly ever goes near the blinds anymore.

Peace
Dave