Happy Turkey Day

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. We are celebrating the day at Carol's sisters house back in Michigan.

Drove 13 hours getting here and did not see one Heartland on the road. Plenty of SOBs but no Heartlands. Hope everyone was where they wanted to be safe and sound.

Head back to Virginia on Saturday. You all have a great day.

Keith & Carol

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks Keith,Renee and I want to wish you and your family and everyone on the forum a very Happy Thanksgiving.We are having Renee's mom and dad,her brother ,his girlfriend and of course our son,daughter and their spouses here for lunch today.Everyone stay safe and have a good day.

buckeyebob

turkeys went in at 730 am,dinner at 1:00 for 25 souls!i usually do most of this myself buy wife had day off so i had to explain everything i was doing!!!!!leaving for southern ohio deer hunting on friday.happy thanksgiving and a special thankyou to all the veterans who sacrificed to make this possible.god bless the usa!!!rhere i said it!!!!buckeyebob

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Kenny and I too wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. We are having our moms and kids,grandkids and my sister and her husband for lunch. There is nothing more to be thankful for when you have family and friends to share it with. Kathy and Ken:angel:

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Thanks Keith, Happy Thanksgiving to you guys and all the Heartland family. We are home with a house full. One turkey in the oven and one in the frier. Have a safe and wonderful day.

Mike and Ann

jnbhobe

Patti & I want to wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving also. We will be at home with my mother and sister and three of our kids and three of the grandkids. Have a great day every one. Time to start cooking. Jon & Patti

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
God gave us 86,400 seconds today. So on this day of giving thanks, take a few of those seconds to give thanks for all that we have. Happy Thanksgiving.

Peace
Dave

plumberdude

thank-you kieth
the dw and i are going out this year for dinner with friends.
you enjoy and see ya on the road
pat lori

DMitch

Bonnnie and I also would like to wish everyone a Happy, Heathly Thanksgiving. Safe travels to all. As each of you we are very greatfull for each glorious day. We send our best thoughts and prayers to our brave men and women of our armed forces today, God bless them and thier families.

All the best,

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
I would like to say a wonderfuj Thanksgiving to a great Heartland family that I have gotten to know through out the years. It is so great to give thanks to all of you and lets not forget the Heartland staff and thier employes for the help and the buithful coaches that they have made for all of us in a every lean year!!
Have a great day!!! Evans & Lana

SilverRhino

Want to wish everyone and their families a Safe and Blessed Thanksgiving day......We all have so much to be thankful for!

Turkey is in the oven.....thought it was only going to be myself, DW, Daughter and Mother ...but....yesterday our son broke three ribs on a job site ( Electrician ) so he and his wife will be joining us......which means our Grandson will also be here! Sad about our sons injury....sorry the in-laws don't get to see the Grandson...but....have to admit....pretty excited about having the family all together today.

God Bless all of you....Be Safe!

sharmulst

Steve and I would also like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for. Spending the day here at Colorado River Oasis. We are having dinner with about 60 other rv'ers.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Pat & I wish each and everyone of you a happy Thanksgiving. We are at our daughters house and will be there all day watching the Dallas Cowboys and eating until we are stuffed.

God Bless each of you and may your Thanksgiving day be Blessed.

BC

2010augusta

Sandy And I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving where ever you are. If you are traveling, travel safe. If you are lucky enough to enjoy Thanksgiving at your home (weather on wheels or not;)), enjoy it and be sure not to over cook anything. We will have to delay our turkey day until Sunday, because the hospital does not close for holidays, but that is fine with us, as we have plenty to be thankful for this year.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Stella and I want to wish everyone in our Heartland family a very Happy Thanksgiving.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Sheila and I have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. God's healing grace has allowed me to be at MD Anderson Cancer hospital for Chemo and Proton treatment of my esophageal cancer. Staying here at Lakeview RV Park in Houston (where we will partake of their potluck meal) and being close to the Texas Medical Center is truly a blessing. With only 2 treatments to go till I have finished my Chemo and Proton treatments, I have been truly blessed with the caring and skill of my treatment team. May all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving full of love and the Peace of Christ. God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Here's hoping everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving. Like Keith, we had a road trip (16 hours to my Mother's home in Arkansas). Brought along one of my sons and his family. Thankfully we didn't have to drive straight through like Keith did. Stopped overnight halfway in Cookeville, TN. Like Keith, we are headed back to Virginia on Saturday.