Early discussion - Goshen, Indiana - June 15-19, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Our North American Heartland Owners Rally is held "back home" in Elkhart county every other year on the odd-numbered years.

2011 is no exception. This thread serves as a long-term reminder to those interested, that the 2011 North American Heartland Owners Rally will be held in the City of Goshen in Elkhart County, Indiana.

The venue will be the Elkhart County Fairgrounds, as in past years (2006, 2007 and 2009).

While our "on-the-road" North American rallies are also a great time, the "back home" rallies are special in that they are held in our back yard. In doing so, we are able to do so much more as we have access to many of our major suppliers, access to our production team for rally service availability of factory tours and other fun stuff to see and do in Elkhart County.

So, if you're a long-range planner like me, or were wondering where it's planned to be in 2011 - wonder no more.

Update: The date has been set for this rally as Wednesday, June 15 through Sunday, June 19 - a 4 night, 5 day rally.

For those of you who can only make one of our North American rallies in a couple year period and are debating whether to join us in Nashville in 2010 or Goshen in 2011, it's my suggestion that you choose the Goshen rally.

We'll have a blast in Nashville in 2010 to be sure, but it's hard to argue the value of the "back home" rallies in Elkhart County.

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

Last edited:
Jim you can count Donna and I in on both of the rallys. She hasn't stopped talking about the fun we had in Goshen and of all of the wonderful Heartland owners and workers. We are looking forward to Nashville right after the Oregon rally.
Al

loafer

Jim
We are looking forward to our first national rally in Nashville We are doing a x-Canada
Trip and will be returning via the US so planning to swing down and do the Ohio rally the week before then come down to Nashville. Looking forward to meeting allot of new Heartland friends and yourself of course.
Keep up the good work
Bill

jpajax

Just joined club and signed up for Nashville rally. Look froward to putting faces with some of people that I been reading about on this site. Have also made reservation for the rally in April (birthday present) at Willow Tree at Myrtle Beach. This will be first trip in our new Bighorn.

Last edited:

Razorback

Goshen 2011

We have already signed up for Nashville 2010 and are already talking seriously on Goshen in 2011. Just hope that it is scheduled for later June as wife is a teacher and 2 still in school. And school usually goes til first or second week of June dependeding on previous winter (like this one:eek: brrrr)

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Just joined club and signed up for Nashville rally. Look froward to putting faces with some of people that I been reading about on this site. Have also made reservation for the rally in April (birthday present) at Willow Creek at Myrtle Beach. This will be first trip in our new Bighorn.

Glad you have decided to join us at WillowTree.

If you would, please post or name and site number at Willowtree under the rally thread or you may PM the info.

Looking forward to meeting you.

jpajax

Would really like to attend the Cape rally but wife being a teacher at community college and that being the week of finals can't get away. We are really wanting to attend the biggie in Goshen really want to meet Erick and tell him in person thanks for all the help. Just wish it was this year so warranty would still be in effect.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We can't do the Nashville rally, but I'm planning on doing the Elkhart one next year.

jbeletti

Date Announcement - 2011 Goshen Rally

The date has been set for this rally as Wednesday, June 15 through Sunday, June 19 - a 4 night, 5 day rally.

June 19th is Father's day. This may rule this rally out for some but I am hopeful that a good many will be able to make it.

We'll plan on doing something special for Father's during the rally :)

Jim

Willym

Re: Date Announcement - 2011 Goshen Rally

Looks good. Once we get the new rig, We'll join the club and sign up for this rally. Just a day's drive for us.

Bill

cjbearden

Visitor
Re: Location Announcement Goshen, Indiana

Hey Jim,

Sign up the Wigleys for 2011 Goshen Rally. Yesterday, we received our name tags from the Two Crazy Ladies so we are ready!

C.J.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Re: Location Announcement Goshen, Indiana

We're in for Goshen. We can't make it to Nashville this year because of prior committments.

cableman

Re: Goshen 2011

We are almost positive to be there in 2011. Can't make the tennesee one this year so will be looking forward to next year.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Re: Goshen 2011

Jim
Gayle and I are hoping to be there. We will take the same space 468 as past rallies.
REgards
Wayne & Gayle

Status
Not open for further replies.