Owners Forum info cards and handouts.

2010augusta

Is there a way to get business cards or other handouts to give to owners who are not aware of the forum. I see other owners mention that they hand out cards, but are these provided by the club or forum or just member created stuff. Just wondering.

2010augusta

ah, that is what I was wondering, thanks. I guess once we recover from the holidays we'll be joining the owners club.:D After almost a year on the forum and over 1000 post I guess it is about time anyways:p

rick_debbie_gallant

ah, that is what I was wondering, thanks. I guess once we recover from the holidays we'll be joining the owners club.:D After almost a year on the forum and over 1000 post I guess it is about time anyways:p

Shoot I thought you was one of the founders of the forum.;) Welcome aboard bucko. Ya sur are full of good information cowboy.

loafer

Wow Alan I too thought you were a founder .you have lots of experience for a young fellow.Keep up all the good posts,we are new to rving this year and find this site invaluable.
Regards
Bill from north of the 49 th

Bobby A

Is there a way to get business cards or other handouts to give to owners who are not aware of the forum. I see other owners mention that they hand out cards, but are these provided by the club or forum or just member created stuff. Just wondering.

You might be able to sweet talk Jim B and get some cards until you can join us as "owners club members" I have found the cards are very helpful when talking to other fellow Heartland owners or SOB owners, I also find it surprising how many Heartland owners are not aware of this forum. Happy Holidays.

Last edited: