She wants to look

Tom_Diane

We just bought our Sundance 3200RE this summer. When I first heard about the Greystone, with the ext. color and int. options she wants to look. I thought that I read where some of the Greystone was going to offer a quad slideouts. When we were looking she fell in love with a 2006 Montana quadslides but just didnt fit the budget or the truck and we ended up with a 2010 Sundance. No regrets on our purchase but she likes the room that she has with the three slides on the Sundance and she feels 4 will be better. I have a feling I should take the Sundance with us when we go look because the last 2 times we went to look we pulled out with an rv. First time in a long time in 2007 and again with in 2009. Oh Boy!

Tom_Diane

I may have stuck my own foot in my mouth with the last purchase. I simply said that instead of the used 06 Montana for about 3k less that the 2010 Sundance, a better rate on the new one and that we would have a better trade in the event we decide in 6 or 7 years to sell out everything, and go fulltime. Thats when we had the TT and I should have made my statement a little different because I was in favor of keeping the 03 TT but I stumbled right into this thing. I am by the way very happy with what we have and I just smile when she says just want to look, but we have tossed around the idea of trading up every couple years or so. I am anxious to start spending the kids inheritance. We are both cancer survivors (so far) and I broke my back in 2000 and now dealing with diabeties so we have determined that we have to enjoy what we have today because we may not get another tommorow. We were eating dinner when the subject came up and she said "just look" and I started laughing and soon she was chuckling and said you know what I mean, yes I do! We have been empty nesters for a few years now so with no kids in the house we find ways to humor ourselves. I told her we would just go ""look". But not til spring because she knows as well as I do that it would drive her crazy with another 5 er sitting in the back yard and not be able to use it through winter so why tempt ourselves now. We are already having withdrawals from no camping as it is now. Yes I think I just inserted the other foot!

Elder1

LOL oh right "lets just go and look, dear" Look out friend your in deep dodo now.

We just went to look and well as you can see, what we looked at followed us home. Still trying to figure that one out.

Its cold and wet here but we still managed to get out this week end, was fun so don't let the cold weather slow you down. :)

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Cold weather caming is fun . We have camped with much snow on the ground with it being 12 degrees outside. It was still fun. Just different. Don't let the cold weather slow you down. Just prepare for it.

DMitch

C'mon guys let's come clean. Isn't it fun to get the DW wound up for a new one that we would like so we can blame the entire process on them? LOL, LOL.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Oh, so that's how ya think ya do it! I thought so! I one upped him this time as I went to the dealership by myself and said I want this one! Three days later returned to the dealer with him in tow. :D He needed only one simple instruction. Honey, SIGN HERE! :eek:

4ever

Yeah we always say we are only going to look. Want to see what the new models look like. Just like boating we all get 2 footitis. The only way you can stop from buying is to stay away from delaers and trad shows.

Ted