2011 MSRPs?

Natesi

Any chance we could get the 2011 MSRP sheet? I'm looking at buying in the next few months....

Much thanks.

-Nathan

Natesi

I would add 10-12% onto the 2010 MSRP and you'll be wright there

Holy crap, that's quite a jump!! Why so much?

Coincidentally, the local dealer just left me a voice mail and said that the 2011 MSRP is the same. Then again, who knows. I told him I'm not looking to buy until this summer, and he's calling me less than 24 hours later...

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Holy crap, that's quite a jump!! Why so much?

Coincidentally, the local dealer just left me a voice mail and said that the 2011 MSRP is the same. Then again, who knows. I told him I'm not looking to buy until this summer, and he's calling me less than 24 hours later...
He's probably trying to reduce his inventory before year end. I think most sales people will try to make a sale any way they can. Especially in this economic situation. Hey, it just may be a good time to buy if the deal is right.;)

Natesi

He says sales for them are great, thanks to Heartland. But who knows.

He *does* think that the 2011 pricing will go up very soon and told me about many of the new features coming. They are adding so much stuff, it makes me wonder if they are going to discontinue the Landmark and just make the BigHorn their flag ship.

Definately no good deals to be had, at least not that they are letting me in on. I asked about extra room in the price and I think he pretty much just quoted me MSRP.

Yeah... right.

Last edited:

Natesi

What dealer are you talking with?

Curtis Trailers in Beaverton/Portland, Oregon.

I hope he comes down on the price a bit, as I'd like to buy from him very much. But I can't afford to pay an extra $10-20K over what can be had elsewhere.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I was wondering the same thing because it seems you hear very little about the Landmark.