3610RE Weight

palebluedot

I finally got the chance to run the truck and 3610RE across a CAT Scale. The truck was full of fuel with me and the DW onboard. The Bighorn had empty holding and fresh water tanks and loaded for camping.

Truck 7,350#
Pin 2,930#
Truck Axles
Front 4,180#
Rear 6,100#

Total truck 10,280#

3610RE Axles 11,740#

Total Combined 22,020#

jvblade

Canadian Member
I hope that when I start my travels I can be at your weight. I put my unit and truck on the scale (Flying J's) when I got home and I weighed in at 21,000 pounds. I did have full propane and probably about 200 lbs of water. I'm worried that once we put all our stuff in the trailer I will be over the 23,000 lbs GCWR of the truck. If that's the case we'll just have to start throwing more things out I guess. :confused:

lwmcguir

We watch our weight when using the F250 instead of the F550 as well. By leaving the water tanks empty you can add a lot of stuff before hitting the max. The max weight is based on the axles and springs and of course the tires. The TV towing rating is what you and I are trying to come in under. With the dual water tanks you can add 867 pounds of drinking water alone. Leave liquid in the Grey and black tanks and you will be over weight for sure. I like to travel legal even though I don't know of any campers ever getting weighed.