SWIVELWHEEL Motorcycle Trailer--- SOLD----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swivelwheel -58 trailer by Fastmaster Products. This unit is the safer way to haul a motorcycle behind a large 5th wheel. You can easily back the 5th wheel with the Swivelwheel attached, as it mounts on a two-point system, and does not "trail" like a conventional trailer. It has a 1000# capacity. I purchased this in 2/2008, and have towed it, loaded with a full size HD motorcycle, behind my BH 3400RL for more than 7K miles with no problems at all. The trailer has torsion bar suspension, and a highway speed rated 8-ply tire. Pull up "swivelwheel.com" for more info on this system. The unit can also be towed behind a car or pickup using a single receiver hitch setup, but I recommend the dual setup for hauling a heavy motorcycle. This sale includes the Model 58 Swivelwheel trailer with a locking motorcycle wheel chock, both single and dual receiver hitches, a spare wheel and tire plus one extra tire only, and heavy duty aluminum loading ramps. The only thing you'll need to buy extra is two 2"X2" I.D. receivers, and you will need to have a hitch installed on your 5th wheel. Replacement cost of this system where it was purchased at Fastmaster Products in Katy,TX is right at $3000. I'll sell all for $1000. Reason for sale is we're trading the 5th wheel for a motorhome. If interested, please contact me by e-mail or PM thru the Forum. Can supply more pics. Thanks.

Karl Genschel
kgenschel@charter.net

Attachments

• Swivel Wheel 1 (Medium).jpg
    Swivel Wheel 1 (Medium).jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Swivel Wheel (Medium).jpg
    Swivel Wheel (Medium).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_1667 (Medium).jpg
    100_1667 (Medium).jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_1690 (Medium).jpg
    100_1690 (Medium).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:

caissiel

I was parked at a Campground in Brunswick GA and saw one that was build much heavier, with 12" wheels and had a Harley on it. The owner said the he had a purchased one and it never lasted, so he had a Fab shop make him one.

I Feel Compelled to Respond to the last post

I was parked at a Campground in Brunswick GA and saw one that was build much heavier, with 12" wheels and had a Harley on it. The owner said the he had a purchased one and it never lasted, so he had a Fab shop make him one.

I know the moderators do want a lot of conversation about the items in these posts, but I feel compelled to restate that I drug this thing behind my 08 Bighorn 3400RL in excess of 7000 miles with no signs of any defect or failure in either the Swivelwheel trailer or the BH that it was attached to. I have replaced the tire once, because the original tire had a defect, but I have had no further problems. As a regular maintainance item, I had the wheel bearing replaced about 500 miles ago. It was cheap insurance, I thought, rather than just repacking the old one. Nothing lasts forever, but I see no signs of this item wearing out any time soon.

jimtoo

Thanks Texcruiser,

Really don't like to see someone go from Heartland 5er to MH. But that is your choice and we hope everything works for you.

If someone wishes to purchase or talk about the item, please contact seller by PM or Email.

Jim M

Status
Not open for further replies.