Slide Seals Leak When Towing

swpoole

I have a 2009 Bighorn 3410RE. My wife and I enjoy the trailer.

When we tow for long days, we are finding that going inside after the day's travel, we find exhaust soot, or heavy dust, coating the carpets and counter tops in the rear of the trailer. Has anyone had similar issues?:confused:

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member

When we tow for long days, we are finding that going inside after the day's travel, we find exhaust soot, or heavy dust, coating the carpets and counter tops in the rear of the trailer. Has anyone had similar issues?:confused:

Do you leave your roof vents or windows open when traveling?

cjhicks

We have a 09 3410RE and have not had this problem with ours. We did have a water leak on the OD slide the carpet was wet under the slide out floor. Took it to dealer this morning and they found a leak at the top of the slide ,said that they had to adjust the slide so that the top would close tighter, will pick up the trailer tomorrow and see they have taken care of the problem.:):)

swpoole

Problem solved, had RV Serviceman adjust slides so they close flush to trailer sides. Originally, there was a 1/2 inch extension when rear slides fully closed. Thanks for your input......