Christmas Wishes to the ACLU

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtoo

Why don't we all send the ACLU a Christmas card this year! As they are working so very hard to get rid of the Christmas part of the holiday, we should all send them a nice, Christian card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world. They really need something to brighten their world.

ACLU
125 Broad Street 18th Floor
New York, NY 10004.

Make sure you write "Merry Christmas" on it!!

boatdoc

How 'bout the White house not having Christmas trees this year by changing their names to Holiday trees!!! No religious themes are allowed either this year, period!!!
It's just dandy what the unsuspecting liberals did by voting him in. Get your curans out fellas. Me, I'll just stick with my Bible and 30-06.

lwmcguir

Same here. Anyone that takes a good look at what is going on cant be happy. If they are then they are part of the problem. Sure hope the next election sends a message. Personal freedoms and our way of life are threatened more than anytime in US history. Folks need to read and listen to what the Free countries are saying around the world. Your evening news will not tell you the complete story. Obviously I am a conservative all the way. This is still America, we can change it back to where people are accountable for their actions and we don't give away the farm to whom ever makes the most noise.

4ever

I think that is a great idea!!!! I will be sure to do so and I will send your suggestion on to others.

Ted

goodtruck

My wife and I already have ours made out and stamped just have to drop them in the mail.Remember the aclu has to open each one there may be money in them.

Delaine and Lindy

Christman Cards ACLU

Ours was sent about a week ago, we actually made a hand made Christmas Card because if you send the regular Christmas Card they can see what it is. Delaine actually gave them our thoughts on Christmas and the meaning of Christmas. We also think you should be writing your Congressman person and let them know we have to much Government in our lives now. Our Country is changing and the new change isn't what our Country needs, can you see the mess we are in now. GBY........

DMitch

All I can say is, I hope we all remember when elections come around. That place needs a seriousd cleaning out. Our freedoms are being taken away by the minute.

Good idea about the cards, I'm sending some today!

All the best,

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I wanted to remind everyone of this but CHRISTmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. It is a Christian holiday. For those who are not Christian (such as Muslin, Buddist, Jewish, Hindu, agnostic etc.) this is just another day. Although one of the reasons this country was founded was for religious freedom it has seemed that recently the Christian influence has been diminishing. Although most religions believe in a supreme being (God) not all do. Some believe in the sun, money, themselves etc. As for me and my family, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, THE HOLY SPIRIT EXISTS, AND THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD. GOD IS GREAT AND JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR MY SINS ALLOWING US TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. And yes, I am yelling it from the highest hill.

As for us ... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND ALL REGARDLESS OF YOUR RELIGION OR LACK THEREOF.

PS If President Obama does not celebrate Christmas then that tells me he is not a Christian.

Last edited:

2010augusta

How 'bout the White house not having Christmas trees this year by changing their names to Holiday trees!!! No religious themes are allowed either this year, period!!!
It's just dandy what the unsuspecting liberals did by voting him in. Get your curans out fellas. Me, I'll just stick with my Bible and 30-06.

Not trying to start anything, but check the facts on this and you'll find that Michelle and the girls took delivery of this years Christmas Tree on Friday and it is called a Christmas tree. The ideas of not having religious themed ornaments started with Laura Bush. The Capital tree has banned religious themed ornaments too, but this all started well before the Obama's took office, but I guess you all missed this in 2007 when Vermont supplied the tree and said that "Ornaments with religious theme are not acceptable." Check this site out http://education.vermont.gov/new/pdfdoc/pgm_curriculum/arts/ornament_info_packet.pdf

Snopes.com has a good read about this too. http://www.snopes.com/politics/christmas/ornaments.asp

If you want to blame someone for taking the Christ out of Christmas start by look at the Bush administration.

brunsje

Seems that everyone wants to blame the current administration for both wars and trouncing of the Constitution. My only question is "where were you when Duba was in office?"

There is plenty of blame to go around on both side of the aisle.

Remember this IS a forum for Heartland Products, not a political forum!

Let's go back to Heartland!

Status
Not open for further replies.