Gave up trying to get one more trip in

porthole

Retired
:eek:Finally gave up, the weather just isn't cooperating on the east coast, we are expecting another big blow in couple of days ............

Winterized the trailer and put the cover on. Cover wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Figured out a way to drain the tanks a little better - pictures to follow.

The difference between emptying the boat and emptying the trailer for the winter is the number of steps :eek:

Yianni

Well, I'm really sorry to hear of all these Heartlands being put away for the winter.
We have to deal with a lot bad stuff here in California (Earthquakes, 9.25% sales tax, movie star for a Governor, etc. etc.) but we do have some great weather in the fall and winter. We camp year round, especially on the coast in the winter. This is the best time of year with no fog and some really sunny days.
We'll be here http://montereybay.noaa.gov/visitor/access/nBrighton.html in 2 weeks. We have sites that sit on a bluff overlooking the ocean. One other plus is I will never have to buy "The Pink Stuff"
All a trade off I guess!

rick_debbie_gallant

Yanni:

I hear ya Aint bad where we are either we are here in Fulton, tx. A little rainy and cold right now but it is better-n-snow!!!!:)

Attachments

• 101_0114.jpg
    101_0114.jpg
    642.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 101_0104.jpg
    101_0104.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 101_0109.JPG
    101_0109.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 19