size of opening for 9 cu frig.

lilmomma

We want to buy the cyclone toy hauler 3950 and put a washer and dryer in the opening in garage for the 9cu frig. will the stack fit there and can it by the old kind that are used in apartments to save space....not the new front load kind. We are new to this planning to retire and travel but would like a regular wash and dryer.

jimtoo

Hi lilmomma,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information.

I did move the post to a different area and maybe we will get some responses from other owners as to the dimensions your asking about.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Mike Aplin

We want to buy the cyclone toy hauler 3950 and put a washer and dryer in the opening in garage for the 9cu frig. will the stack fit there and can it by the old kind that are used in apartments to save space....not the new front load kind. We are new to this planning to retire and travel but would like a regular wash and dryer.

We run into a few different issues with your request. The measurements for the washer and dryer that you would want to try and make work back there may not be the same dimensions to fit. There would be a lot of modifying of drain lines to tanks, etc. that may not be able to happen after we switched the W/D to the front wardrobe. Your best bet is to get with Heartland RV's customer service at 1-877-262-8032 as I am fairly certain that it will not work in the rear of the coach anymore. Take care, Mike

kf3carfan

hi, i am new to this forum. i just bought an 09 3950 with washer and dryer plus a wine fridge above it. i would like to install a gas fridge in that area is that what you have? if you think that what i have will work for you email me.

Brett Tosh
kf3carfan@charter.net