question about inflatable sofa/bed

patrick1945

We used the inflatable bed for the first time this past weekend and it was ok but there is a problem that I hope you can help me with.

What do you do to keep the pillows in place at the head of the bed? We used 8 pillows from the house to fill the canyon.

Pats wife

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We used the inflatable bed for the first time this past weekend and it was ok but there is a problem that I hope you can help me with.

What do you do to keep the pillows in place at the head of the bed? We used 8 pillows from the house to fill the canyon.

Pats wife

Put somebody's head on them :D. Seriously, when we used our's for a guest this summer, we put the bed up when they woke up and put it back down when they were ready for bed. Takes up too much space if you leave it open all day.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
It is a problem. No real solution. Fortunately only our grandkids sleep on it, so we turn them sideways so their pillows don't fall in the canyon. I do expect to wake up one morning and find one of the grandkids has rolled into there though:eek::D.

SilverRhino

Daughter Had No Problem

Only time ours has been used is by our daughter.......she's 28 and did not have any problems.....believe me....if "Daddies Girl" had a problem with it....I would have heard about it ;)

HOSS

We caution the grandkids about the "canyon" at the head of the bed. Our problem and theirs is the bed wants to fold up in the middle. Is their a latch or something that I am overlooking that locks the frame to keep it from folding with GK's?

Thanks, HOSS

rick_debbie_gallant

We caution the grandkids about the "canyon" at the head of the bed. Our problem and theirs is the bed wants to fold up in the middle. Is their a latch or something that I am overlooking that locks the frame to keep it from folding with GK's?

Thanks, HOSS

We had the same problem the first time we used ours:eek:. I dont think we had enough air in the bed:eek:. The next time I used it I waited until it was very hard the the pump started to slow down. Never folded up even with my 20 some stones laying on the bed.:)

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We had the same problem the first time we used ours:eek:. I dont think we had enough air in the bed:eek:. The next time I used it I waited until it was very hard the the pump started to slow down. Never folded up even with my 20 some stones laying on the bed.:)

Why did you put rocks (stones) in your bed?:)

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Ok. I just don't understand all of them fancy English measurements. After all we fought the British so we could use pounds and ounces. LOL

HOSS

We filled with enough air until pump started slowing down and still, bed would fold up in the middle when someome got in. There must be a latch somewhere, but I have not found it.

HOSS

We filled with enough air until pump started slowing down and still, bed would fold up in the middle when someome got in. There must be a latch somewhere, but I have not found it.

HOSS

We are having the same problem. The air goes out of the matress in the middle, when someone is on it.