Bedroom TV

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Does anyone know if a 19 inch TV is the largest unit that will fit in the space on the bedroom shelf of a 3355RL? I noticed that 19" is the only option offered by Heartland. It's difficult to tell from just the photos if something larger could be used.

Many thanks!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
SJH, if you are able. Measure the opening behind the cupboard styles. That will tell you how big a TV you can install.

kbar350

re: to bedroom tv

We have just taken delivery of a 3670RL and had every option added excepted the bedroom tv. Found a 23" Samsung tv/monitor at bj's wholesale club and it fits perfect. Has about 1/2" on each side and plenty of room for the samsung blueray player we put on the shelf. I mounted the tv on a mount to the wall in the tv space and the dvd player is under it. Well hope this helps. The whole set up was about $400.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
SJH, if you are able. Measure the opening behind the cupboard styles. That will tell you how big a TV you can install.

Thats the issue! Not many Heartlands out here in Washington State! There is a dealer in Tacoma (100 miles south) that has a few but no 3355RL's. Thought somebody on the forum might have this model!

Might just have to order one! :D

rick_debbie_gallant

Hi there:

We have a big horn 3670 with a 19 inch tv and it is plenty big enough. Our cabinet measure 22 inchs from side to side.. hope this helps.

caissiel

I have installed the 26" TV that came in the living room of our 3500RL. I made a base with a 3/4" Oak Plywood and screw it to the shelf in the corner from below. The height was perfect to fit in the corner. I am not sure if I can install a swing arm against the closet wall.