Big Country 3494QBS

I was at the Louisville show and am looking for a camper of my own and unfortunately the Big Country 3494QBS wasn't there. My question is in the brochure it says the rear bunk area has 2 sleep sofas, are they jack knifes, pull outs, or Hideabed with air mattresses?

B

bwwalczak

How come we didn't meet in Louisville last week???

We are only capable of putting a few models into the show, so we put in the 3450TS and the 3250TS. The 3494QBS is still a great model with much to offer. Each of the sofas (in the rear room) are jack knife sofas. The sofa in the main living area is an airbed sofa with arms.

We have added a new feature in the 3494QBS rear room to include an entertainment center framed into the rear wall. VERY COOL.

Let me know if I can help find a dealer in your area.

We had to walk a fine line around your display at the show. Another dealer in our our area carries your product and our dealership is trying to get them so we had to be stealthy. LOL Is there an option for an air mattress upgrade in the bunk room in this unit??

Last edited:
B

bwwalczak

The 3494QBS Big Country comes standard with two flip sofa in the rear. We do not offer the option for an airbed sofa since it will conflict with the center cabinet when bed is extended. Some customers / dealers have requested this, and we can build it with an air bed, but we need a special release signed that they either will not have the cabinet in the center or the sofa may conflict.