PA Rally to OC MD.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We are leaving the 2010 Pa Heartland Rally in Lancaster and heading to Ocean City Md. Looking at taking Rt 41 into Wilmington, then Rt 13 out of Wilmington to Dover and then Rt 113 to Ocean City. Good or bad? Any opinions? Any better way?

Thanks
Jamie

bill40

Have used it several times Jamie, 113 will bring you a little out side of OC but you could take 90 or 50 over into town. Don't know what CG you are headed for? I don't see a big problem unless you run into traffic. We could talk about it at the rally. There are some back roads that could cut off some time and maybe some traffic. See you at the rally. (Moose tracks ?)

porthole

Retired
From A--> B that is the shortest - most direct.

Not a bad ride, little busy with the traffic going though Wilmington. You could stay on 13 at Dover and maybe have fewer lights but you would be adding 30 miles or so crossing from Salisbury to OC.

bill40

Your good to go to Frontier Town as Duane said point A to B. We stayed at FT Whaley last year, if we had the grandkids with us we would try to get in Frontier Town. You will enjoy it.

RollingHome

J Walker, did you get all the info u needed for ur trip ? I have been doing that route for 30+ years and I can add insight.