NY license plate renew

wal_mart

Everyone from NY get their renewal? Mine went from $126 to $186. I need it in Jan so I have to pay full.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Whew, at least here in Michigan it's a permanent tag on trailers, one time fee. Cost me $300, but I won't have to pay it again for as long as I own it. That is until some polliwog in Lansing gets the bright idea of going back to annual tags to generate more revenue to waste.

jnbhobe

Here in PA trailer over 10,000 lbs a permenent plate is $125. utility trailer is $6 ,TT under 10,000 lbs is $12 to $ 24 per year.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Here in IL we pay 28.00 a year for now till our great Governor finds a way to raise it !!!!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Sorry you have to pay the full shot !! Ours is $150.50 we plan to wait until May. You got Love New York !! ;)

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Before Boat to 5er makes Virginia sound like a bargain, wait until he gets his Virginia Personal Property Tax on that nice Sundance. Now that's a whopper.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
And it also comes every year.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Before Boat to 5er makes Virginia sound like a bargain, wait until he gets his Virginia Personal Property Tax on that nice Sundance. Now that's a whopper.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
And it also comes every year.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hey Eric,

Not to rub it in, BUT, in Prince William County, there's no Personal Property Tax on RV's. (However, our real estate tax rate is the highest in VA:mad:)

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
The tags for our '07 3055RL were $89. The tags for the '09 3370RL are $126. It's newer and heavier, so I guess thats why its more expensive.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
I'm pretty sure I hate all of you. :) Just paid almost $600 last month. Actually, I think I might hate California... Since they're broke they raised all the registration fees last year. It was bad enough before, but now it's ridiculous. Or maybe hideous is the word I was looking for...

4ever

Here in Ohio the orignal registration for new plates was $53.52. Brkaes down:
New plate

4ever

My last post sent before I was finished. In Ohio first registration for new plate is $53.52

New plate $7.00
State License fee $21.00
County Tax $20.00
additional fees $5.52

Those high prices in New York is one reason we moved out many years ago. Ohio is less however, there are places even cheaper to live.

Ted

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
As I mentioned, the license fee for my trailer was a one time $300. They get even, however, since my truck registration is annual and just cost me $236.