Bunk light wiring in BHS3300

egnors

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how the wiring for the lights in the bunkroom is ran. Right now, only one of the lights in there work, and it's not the bulbs. The center light off the switch is not working either. The only one that does is the lower bunk on the road side of the trailer.

MurrayN.

I can't tell you exactly where the wiring runs but this last fall the overhead lights in my bunkhouse slideout stopped working and I took it back to my dealer as it was still under warranty. They promptly found a crimped connection that had come apart and fixed it. I would start with all your cables and junction boxes closest to your problem and work backwards from there. After my warranty is off in March I will be fixing most of these minor things myself too. Good luck:)

egnors

Thanks Murray. I'm hopin that's all it is. just hoping the factory might shed some light on how they're chained together, and if that one is the lead. I'll be pulling fixtures soon. yeah!

FennerJ

Heartland Dealer Service
I hope the below makes sense and please keep in mind that this is how it is ran today and hopefully will be similar to yours.

The wiring is routed from the wall switch up to the two single ceiling lights, to the rear wall, back to the under bunk single lights, and back to the rear wall and up to the double ceiling light.