2010 34 QRSL Eagle Ridge problems

xnman

Had a problem with my kitchen slide, kitchen floor, refrigerator, landing jack and am radio. Was told by people where I bought the trailer, to call repair in Terra Haute, IN (I am currently in Evansville, IN, heading for Florida and was when I called).

Nov 17 - We went to Terra Haute Repair shop... they admitted they could not completely fix the problem... sent me to Midwest Custom RV in Elkhart, IN. So I went there.
Nov 19 - We arrived in Elkhart, IN, Midwest Custom RV. My trailer was there from Nov 18 until Friday, Dec 4. They worked on the kitchen slide, the am radio.

My trailer is still not fixed. Refrigerator still not working right, kitchen slide not working properly, cabinets in kitchen now look like crap with the way they were put back together.

All in all, the value of my investment has been garbaged.

I need to know how to get the issues I have with this trailer taken care of and my investment preserved in the process. I paid in good faith.... I am being patient but this is not working.

We need some help in getting our trailer fixed and looking like brand new again.

My issues with this trailer are:
1. Refrigerator does not work. Temperature runs about 25 degrees in the refrigerator .... all the time. (We do not like frozen milk all the time... Ha.)
2. The kitchen slide is not working properly. It is out of square and will most likely damage the tile floor if we don't put something down all the time when running the slide in and out. This is surely not normal.
3. The desk slide has a hump in it as if it does not go all the way out or something. Other 2 slides (not counting kitchen) does not have this hump.
4. Landing gear does not work. I now have to run landing gear up and down manually. (Fuses does not appear to be blown).

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks...
A disappointed customer

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
On the rear fins of the refrigerator is a thermister. It slides up and down. Make sure it is on the fins if it is not the temps will be too low regardless of what you do. If I were you I would try to get to RV Capital in Elkhart. They do warranty work for the factory and do great work. Prior to going call Heartland Customer Service and tell them about your issues. It is possible they will not pay for warranty work that is not done which has to be redone. Discuss it with them.

SilverRhino

I agree with Jim......Get Heartland Customer Service involved!

It is very frustrating to have these kinds of problems....but by working with the HL folks I am sure your problems will be corrected to your satisfaction.

Keep us posted as to the outcome!

Good Luck & Travel Safe!

B

bwwalczak

I am very sorry to hear of your current events.

If you have not done so already, our service and warranty team is standing by to help.

You can contact them at 574-262-8030. Please be sure to have the last 6 numbers of your VIN ready for them. Our service and warranty team is second to none because they care about outcomes.